This document summarises what can go wrong, and has links to why and what to do about it
Starting v1.0 error
We have just launched V1.0 of timely practice. If you have been using a previous release of timely practice and have active classes you will need to go to the class page and drag any topic from below the blue line to above - if you do not intend teaching this topic straight away, drag it back below the line.
Until you do this 'progress on topic' will not work correctly.
List of what can go wrong
- I've changed my mind - says the teacher (after assignments created)
- I've changed my mind - says the teacher (when using Progress on Topic)
- I've clicked too many times - says the teacher (when using Progress on Topic)
- No TiP - says the app (when creating assignments)
- the screen is blank - says the teacher (when marking assignments)
- The practice set of questions is not the correct scale on the paper. This is because instead of using the download button (see the top of download a practise-learn pdf worksheet from learning resources for instructions on how to do this) practice questions were printed directly from the preview page.
- The green tick in the app says that all assignments are rendered but the pdf buttons are pale blue and can't be clicked. Refresh the page and the pdfs will now be able to be clicked to download.